very interesting anti pollution retro fit device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very interesting anti pollution retro fit device

If this is as good as it looks it could be a game changer - it's made it in California - toughest pollution requirements there are I think

One to watch

http://www.gizmag.com/a2n-pipe-emiss...0a2bb-90818657

If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Well that would be a nice alternative if it works as well as they claim it does. Current emissions apparatus that have been coming out the last few years here are often dreaded here and in some cases removed or 'deleted' altogether like on most pickup trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
      Well that would be a nice alternative if it works as well as they claim it does. Current emissions apparatus that have been coming out the last few years here are often dreaded here and in some cases removed or 'deleted' altogether like on most pickup trucks.
      Well it must be doin' ok if the Californians like it - yer don't get much past them in the way of pollution

Even allowing for all the R&D that's gone into it, I'd say it's very overpriced for what is essentially an Ioniser, from the description, if it's relying on static electrical charge in it's venturi???

Will be an interesting one to watch though, as it could well be 'the miracle' ppl want for their pollution issues
      If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Dont know if you read any of the comments below the article but they were all of the 'yeah right ' persuation
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Dont know if you read any of the comments below the article but they were all of the 'yeah right ' persuation
          must admit to viewing it with scepticism myself initially Muz, but if it's passed the Californian's testing it must be doing something right

It'll either sink or swim, dependent on its performance

Comment

If it does indeed work it'll be a vast improvement on all the other emission gizmo's in use like the diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) system and diesel particulate filter systems with the exhaust gas recirculation, there has been a lot of trouble with these systems and our nasty winter climate doesn't seem to help either.

Comment

link ain't working........
              Attached Files
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                link ain't working........
                same problem Stock - try these ones

http://www.air2nitrous.com/

http://www.air2nitrous.com/L5.html
                Looks like Gizmag have pulled the article for some reason - can't even find it in their archive ????

Comment

Working...
                X