Wee Jimm Flooded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Come on now Muz, it's a JCB them things can survive nuclear blasts!
    Yep , Heard Cockroaches are the same

Comment

Jim sent me this photo the other daqy too . There was a Ford 3000 locked up in a shed , This is after shot .
      ^6C511EA26A352D07530E9C9B8DCB39C0B52F2A8D1CACAB3939^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
        Jim sent me this photo the other daqy too . There was a Ford 3000 locked up in a shed , This is after shot .
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3004[/ATTACH]

pretty clean water considering!!
        Think I'd be dropping the sump looking for all the silt that water would have had in it to start with ...... must've settled out, I'd have thought and be like valve grinding paste mixed with oil
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
          pretty clean water considering!!
          Think I'd be dropping the sump looking for all the silt that water would have had in it to start with ...... must've settled out, I'd have thought and be like valve grinding paste mixed with oil

She is back up and going!

Comment

She is back up and going!
            See if you could put some Ford into BamFORD things would be a whole lot better ? ... did you see what I did then ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              See if you could put some Ford into BamFORD things would be a whole lot better ? ... did you see what I did then ?

Have be you been waiting awhile to use that one??? My JCB keeps on trucking!

Comment

Have be you been waiting awhile to use that one??? My JCB keeps on trucking!
                I was wondering what the money with the wee note was about
                Said payment for the opening

Comment

Didn't ford and JCB fall out years ago????? something to do with skid units or such....................
                  A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    Didn't ford and JCB fall out years ago????? something to do with skid units or such....................
                    Well the first JCB's were based on Fordson skid units .. Joseph Cyril certainly fell out with a few .. including his wife whom he left nothing in his will .. the mistress he met in the typing pool got rather a lot though http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ess-marry.html
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                    X