No announcement yet.

On tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me thinks with the embrassasment it cause , the video was removed from You tube .
    Showed a Very Very large mining excavator have a massive oil leak

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
      Ummm ...... appears to be an issue with the video Ian ????? ...... as in can't ******* see it
      Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      Me thinks with the embrassasment it cause , the video was removed from You tube .
      Showed a Very Very large mining excavator have a massive oil leak
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post

That's the one Stock ......... was about to go looking for the link I had ..... and you've beaten me to it

There's also a video of them clearing up and being 'PC' with 'the greens' !!

A clever bit of PR and advertising for their other gear at the show

I'll try and find the link
        If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          Well here we are folks I have some pictures loaded for you to view and as time permits I'll load the remainder of the trip.

http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/Ac...deshow/?sort=3
          For those that missed the photos ,Wow what a show , Thank you Stock for sharing .
          Was there anything that stood out as a great innovation ?

Comment

Did you actually see it all Stock ?. ..... Size wise it's unbelievable innit ?

Can't see a Pirtek van fitter dealing with that burst .... If it's not a pipe staring them in the face... They get up set
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
            X