Volvo ec15b xtv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volvo ec15b xtv

When I start machine up hydraulics work fine then after about 10 mins hydraulics cut out sit for 5mins then hydraulics work again and machine continues like this.Have replaced relays but makes no difference can anyone help as I have no knowledge of engines or hydraulics, hydraulic chap reckons my hydraulics are ok.

Have you checked the dead mans switch under the left hand console isnt cutting out intermittently ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hydraulic failure

Hi Mus thanks for your input but have found problem it was hydraulic stop coil, changed them over and hydraulics now working,think that’s what you call them has a blue block which was out of shape,the other one controls track extending I think.
      Last edited by Duff33300; 02-11-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duff33300 View Post
        Hi Mus thanks for your input but have found problem it was hydraulic stop coil, changed them over and hydraulics now working,think that’s what you call them has a blue block which was out of shape,the other one controls track extending I think.
        Yeah that coil/solenoid is at the other end of the dead mans switch .. it is what controls your hydraulics on and off ... theres a couple of threads on here about them .. the second one you mention could be for tracks, or double speed travel .. good you got it sorted anyway .. we would have found it eventually
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Hydraulic failure

Originally posted by Muz View Post
          Yeah that coil/solenoid is at the other end of the dead mans switch .. it is what controls your hydraulics on and off ... theres a couple of threads on here about them .. the second one you mention could be for tracks, or double speed travel .. good you got it sorted anyway .. we would have found it eventually
          Thanks Muz good to know where to come to for assistance as I live on Isle Of Skye and finding a plant fitter up here is like looking for a needle in a hay stack,cheers Steve.

Comment

sounds familiar Muz ...... them pesky Ovlov solenoids again ..... you know the ones ... the real ferkin' EXPENSIVE ones
            If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
              sounds familiar Muz ...... them pesky Ovlov solenoids again ..... you know the ones ... the real ferkin' EXPENSIVE ones
              Cheap Euro shit .... glad we are le.......

Comment

Working...
              X