Glow Plug Royal Rip Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow Plug Royal Rip Off

Hello peeps .. continuing the good fight against outrageous dealer rip offs .. this time it's the Kubota dealer.. Personally I rate my Kubota dealer very highly http://www.youngplant.co.uk/ they have served me well over the years .. but this price difference is too much to bear, I needed new glow plugs for one of my micro diggers .. a Kubota K008-3

IMG_0368[1].jpg

Young Plant have just been taken over by a Hyundai dealer and Im not sure if this has any bearing ? .. but whatever.. the Kubota price for a glow plug is £36.40 plus VAT and delivery I got 3 delivered in an hour from http://www.dingbro.co.uk/ for £12.15 each (they matched an online Ebay price .. all credit to them ).. the Kubota part cross matches to an NGK plug

IMG_0363[1].jpgIMG_0364[1].jpg

Well .. that phone call saved me £90
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Hi Muz, are you sure Hyundai took them over and not JCB

Comment

Originally posted by Smarttee View Post
      Hi Muz, are you sure Hyundai took them over and not JCB
      Yes but it was a Hyundai dealership company Molson Group one of Europes biggest agents for Hyundai
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

It's always good to get the price down a bit, it's good for us and it's good for the customers.

I use use my local motor factors for bits and pieces like that, they are used to me now and very often let me have a rummage around on the shelves for bits like heater plugs

Comment

Working...
        X