Bit wet here .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit wet here .

Getting a bit of rain here in my part of OZ .
    400 MM in the last 2 days .Got a "dry creek " to cross on our driveway ..Looked this morning as I had the rubbish bin to put out The fence had washed out and was across the driveway ..Walked though the water and moved it off the driveway ,and decided it was smarter to take the bin out in the tipper rather than the ute . It was about 750 mm deep , and running fairly quickly .

Well .. if you come from Stocks' neck of the woods...... he be used to that ..you'll just have to put up with the temporary inconvenience
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Showers...............
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Pictures Ian?

Comment

He forgot the camera again............

Comment

Hi Ian, do you think Oz weather is becoming unusual/changing/extreme?

Comment

Jack , This is Cyclone season here , Sometimes they move down the coast ,other times they keep heading out to sea ,taking the rain with it ..A couple of photos of the creek .Normally dry .

Comment

I don't know if I am doing something wrong when I post Photos ,But I find it easier to do a thread on another forum then Copy and Paste it to here .

Comment

Well if your expecting to rent out the shed at high $$ per night your going to need better road access than that ...

Comment

We have had a Cyclone cross the coast way up north ,and turn into a rain depression ,moving down the coast dumping lots of rain . Here is a couple of photos of around our place .It is 7.00 PM friday evening now ,Rain started wednesday afternoon . So far 640 mm{26 inches } of rain has fallen .And it is still raining . Our Driveway .

Looking down the yard .

Downthe paddock from the driveway .
                    Looking across the dam .

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                      Well if your expecting to rent out the shed at high $$ per night your going to need better road access than that ...
                      How about ,"with Port Access "

Comment

Righto , so bring the boat !!! .....

Comment

What?, You want me to supply everything .

Comment

Ian that looks like home...............

Comment

Just how many miles inland are you? It's going to take a while for that slough to dry up. Thanks for finding the camera

Comment

Working...
                              X