WTF is this world coming to??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is this world coming to??

Look at this lads would you believe it..................
    http://www.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/trailers/4492696
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Dorty b**tards .. Ive had a few knocked in all .. and to think theve been filmed doing it too and still no result ? Looks like a logo on the 4x4 should be easy enough to pick those fellas up
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

It seems that law enforcement the world over has become such that they can't be bothered at all with our petty needs. Assault you say? No worries, we'll have a car around within the next 2 hours to take a report. Robbery? Ah well, they are probably long gone by now. Someone broke into your house while you were away? You'd better fix that broken window before you catch a cold or the next burglar will get in.

I tell you, it's time to surround the house with sandbags and mount a few .50 cal Brownings on the 4 corners.

Comment

I'm beginning to think you are right, is a fecked up world where the criminal has more rights than Joe citizen. Feckin peelers are only interested in revenue collection ,...arrests and prosecution cost money so we will discourage that............

Here another a low life was caught breaking into a car by the owner. He called the peelers who arrived sometime later he gave his statement and description. A suspect was soon detained with the stolen goods but he denied the theft. went to court peelers were delighted finger print evidence etc etc .
        Lowlife gave evidence that he was in the car as a passenger a week previous which accounted for his trace evidence case fecked out......

Comment

Well on a run up the road to inverness last night at 1030pm I got stopped by the police on who blue lighted me as they came towards me and pulled me over unr the premise that there had been a lot of trailers going missing!

Comment

Yea weren't nay drivin a silver Toyota Hilux by anay chance were yea??

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
              It seems that law enforcement the world over has become such that they can't be bothered at all with our petty needs. Assault you say? No worries, we'll have a car around within the next 2 hours to take a report. Robbery? Ah well, they are probably long gone by now. Someone broke into your house while you were away? You'd better fix that broken window before you catch a cold or the next burglar will get in.

I tell you, it's time to surround the house with sandbags and mount a few .50 cal Brownings on the 4 corners.
              Lol! Don't forget the minefield and the claymore's Bruce.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                Yea weren't nay drivin a silver Toyota Hilux by anay chance were yea??
                Nope just my transit tipper! I don't own a car I only drive the van!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                  Nope just my transit!

Was ya sellin kearpat 'n' lina.......................or fireplaces and farm gates

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
                    Was ya sellin kearpat 'n' lina.......................or fireplaces and farm gates
                    Lol.... if its a white 'un .. hes's done for
                    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                      Lol.... if its a white 'un .. hes's done for
                      Yup it's white and a chrome abar! I have had it I suppose! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X