Kubota convertable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota convertable.

found this picture on facebook earlier and thought i would share it here.
    Attached Files

Ouch!! Somebody got in shit for that. lol They do that every now and then here too.
    Attached Files

Comment

I had a Volvo EC15 like that courtesy of the gas board once.. Boom right through the cab I've got an old vid if it somewhere but it was 10 years ago .. And I hadn't even paid for the digger

they hit the low bridge soo hard it jumped out of the trailer and landed on the road on its side
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Were you able to reclaim any of it before it got the gas axe Muz?

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
          Were you able to reclaim any of it before it got the gas axe Muz?
          Just a bit ..
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

The trucker that was hauling that CX130 had the boom right up with the bucket on the deck of the lowbed when he hit and severed several bridge girders on a bridge spanning the TransCanada Highway closing both highways and eventually closing off two lanes of the bridge spanning the TransCanada. I think it took the better part of a year to fix that bridge. And I think that excavator is still for sale. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              Just a bit ..
              I bet 90% of it is still on hire

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
                I bet 90% of it is still on hire
                Nah .. elf 'n safety mate

Comment

Working...
                X