Keeping track of service interval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping track of service interval

A little excel template I use to keep track of service intervals.
    Before I attach the link from my mega account, is it ok for me to do so? The file uploader on here won't accept xls file types.

Originally posted by Spangles View Post
    A little excel template I use to keep track of service intervals.
    Before I attach the link from my mega account, is it ok for me to do so? The file uploader on here won't accept xls file types.
    Give me a tic I'll check why

*edit* you should be able to copy and paste it into a table on the forum .. theres a button for that under the 'advanced' settings for postings .. i'll check anyhoo
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Give me a tic I'll check why

*edit* you should be able to copy and paste it into a table on the forum .. theres a button for that under the 'advanced' settings for postings .. i'll check anyhoo

ok sent you a private message.

Comment

ok sent you a private message.
        Its not a supported file type,...... but as I mentioned .. use the copy and paste function, as spreadsheets are supported by the editor

might also be a document file size issue ? ,.. would it be easier to just add a link ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Its not a supported file type,...... but as I mentioned .. use the copy and paste function, as spreadsheets are supported by the editor

might also be a document file size issue ? ,.. would it be easier to just add a link ?

let me upload it somewhere else that's not going to give anyone heart attacks when they click download. cannot copy paste there are macros and functions on the spreadsheet
          Last edited by Spangles; 19-05-2013, 08:59 PM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

let me upload it somewhere else that's not going to give anyone heart attacks when they click download. cannot copy paste there are macros and functions on the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Kc...it?usp=sharing
            Yes you can .. but I cant see what the relevance of your document is ? ... it just looks like a proforma invoice ?

Comment

Yes you can .. but I cant see what the relevance of your document is ? ... it just looks like a proforma invoice ?

Bear with me...it's been a long day.

That's the right one

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1Kc...it?usp=sharing

Changing the number of hours on the left will update the service interval hours for the relevant filters/oil/fluid
              Last edited by Spangles; 19-05-2013, 09:05 PM. Reason: adding link

Comment

Working...
              X