Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanix idler

Hello all,

I am looking for an idler for a Hanix s&b 30 5.5 ton excavator and having a mare of a time finding one!
    if anyone is breaking such machine or similar Nissan I would very grateful if you'd let me know.

I'd be thankful for any help or advice

Hanix s&b 30 parts problems

Hello all,

I'm having a problem getting parts for my s&b 30, specifically an idler.

i have tried Hanix but they have stopped supplying parts for them, I have tried various suppliers to see if they have any similar stuff but to no avail.

any ideas or help greatly appreciated

Comment

What aftermarket suppliers have you tried ? and I'll see if I can suggest a different one.

It is possible to have them re fitted with bearings .. but they dont tend to last too long
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

try these guys

http://www.astrakgroup.co.uk/undercarriage/default.aspx
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Would it not be possible to refurbish your own one??
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Ive merged your two threads as they were asking the same question

Comment

Thanks all, I am now getting the part built by a local engineer but I deffinaetly will be getting n touch with Astrak in the future.

Comment

hanix idler

Hi dont know if this guy can help he has a lot of mini digger parts not sure what size he goes up to but i recently got an idler off him for my 801 and im sure he said he had a Hanix breaking but not sure what size
                Hes called RHT plant services in south wales i can inbox you his number if you wanna try

Comment

Working...
                X