Shiny new bits!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiny new bits!!

Treated myself to some foot pedals for the forward and back handles of my digger after spotting them on some of the JCB 8018s at scot plant!
    Attached Files

Good to see you putting your best foot forward Jim.

Comment

shame those JCB tightwads don't fit them as standard
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        shame those JCB tightwads don't fit them as standard
        Yup! They were like £75+vat but I figure I can just unbolt them and take them to the next digger! Also I spent a lot of time in the cab of my mini digger 500/600 hours a year so it's about user friendliness!

What at I noticed from scot plant was the folks wasn't that interested in me as I only have a mini digger but once I told them how much hours I clock up they all get a surprised look! I guess mini diggers don't tend to do high hours per year!

Comment

The little diggers are working more than the big ones then Jim ,over here the big machines 20 tonne plus seem to be parked in the one spot quite a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
            The little diggers are working more than the big ones then Jim ,over here the big machines 20 tonne plus seem to be parked in the one spot quite a lot
            More to the point where have you been parked fella ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              More to the point where have you been parked fella ?
              Ran out of diesel out behind the black stump ,it was a long walk back ......

Comment

Just got to say I am enjoying using these pedals!!

Comment

Working...
                X