Rock Breaking Micro style !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Breaking Micro style !

Ok .. today on hire to www.garden******.com where we needed to break out some rock, but access was limited so all we could get in were 3/4 tonne machines I used a K008 to do the dig out and a slightly heavier Kubota U-10 with a Furakawa HB2G hammer to do the breaking .. when I manged to break off some big bits .. I even had to do some secondary breaking ..... hehe
    Attached Files
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

What a wonderfull job site Sitting rockbreaking ,and the machine is disappearing into the mud 6 foot away .Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
      What a wonderfull job site Sitting rockbreaking ,and the machine is disappearing into the mud 6 foot away .Ian .
      Aye welcome to Scotland

Heres a few more for ye

The wee tracked barrow must have hauled about 30 tonne of muck and rock out Its a high lift too .. so it can put it in over the side of a skip And just for you Ian theres a barbie in one of those shots
      Attached Files
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Looks like builders are the same world over .Level out a bit for the house to go on and bugger them if they want a useable back yard .

Comment

Pretty much .. I think we are bad for it though .. I mean we (in UK) sell houses that are billed as having a single garage .. that you cant drive a car into .. and even if you managed it .. you wouldnt get the doors open once you got in .. absolute rubbish in my book ,, but people put up with it and still buy the houses

Comment

I have an uncle on the gold coast , with a love for vintage cars , In his double garage he could fit his every day car a mitsubshi sigma , his 6by4 box trailer ,a1925 essex, a1926 chev , and a A model ford ,Dickie seat roadster . Plus his suzuki carry work van... Then he buggered the system up by buying a Jag as his every day car ,so the trailer ,plus the work van got kicked out because there was no longer any room for them .Ian .

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              The wee tracked barrow must have hauled about 30 tonne
              wow how long did that take ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                wow how long did that take ?
                never mind about that where's the cab and seat on the dumper
                If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

Over here we have mini skidsteer loaders ,most have a platform to stand on ,by some have not so you walk behind them all day .Standing all day is bad enough . without walking behind one .Not that i have to work one ,but every now and then ,gotta shift one out of the road ,Stand Walk????Ian .

Comment

The wee tracked barrow must have hauled about 30 tonne of muck and rock out

Thats impressive .. how many times did you hit the house on the way out ?

Comment

Read it and weep guys .. 30 tonne removed from a back patio down a 1M wide path and not a scratch ...Plus a dig out behind the building that had to be got at from 2 sides .. what can I say....... were F***ing pros

*edit* but the customer is still querying his bloody invoice :angry:

Comment

Read it and weep guys .. 30 tonne removed from a back patio down a 1M wide path and not a scratch ...Plus a dig out behind the building that had to be got at from 2 sides .. what can I say....... were F***ing pros

*edit* but the customer is still querying his bloody invoice :angry:
                        Some people :glare: .. you do your best and they still look for trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                          Some people :glare: .. you do your best and they still look for trouble

Well you could always take the stuff back and dump it see how he likes that ?
                          Frank Daily .. yesterday .. today.. tomorrow .. everyday

Comment

so what happened ...? pistols at dawn ? or does she not like gun fights ?
                            I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
                              so what happened ...? pistols at dawn ? or does she not like gun fights ?
                              LoL ... nah just told the punter to leave me out next time .. cant be doing with punters who screw you for a couple of quid when you give all your years of experience to a job like that .. makes me mad

Comment

Working...
                              X