This is our working gear From OZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is our working gear From OZ

d6015.jpgd6011u.jpgo83.jpg What we sit1000126h.jpg our arses in First is my JCB 8080 , Next is a 3 Ton Yanmar . Next is our Hitachi UH083 ,20 Tonner . Then the Hitachi Zaxis 200 b

The old Hitachi looks a fair age ... but shes still runnin! aint she great old machine they were buit without compromise .. I respect those ones a lot :wub:

Comment

Thanks Dan , Its a great old machine . Back in the day when the lever was hooked to the control valve and ,when you pulled the lever the machine gave its all , not have a computer say UMMM no won;t give it that much .. Ian .

Comment

1000139q.jpgimgqa.jpg1000070p.jpg1000069g.jpg1000068n.jpg1000067d.jpg
        Well ,Can't be a backhoe operator without backhoes . First is a case 580C ,being done up to sell on . Second is the JCB 4CX New in 95 , Next is the 99 JCB 3CX We are currently using . Ian .

Comment

Hey mush what engine in the case??
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Hi Stock , Its a case engine .Model 188. I am not sure about the 580 D ,but i know the 580E went to Cummins engines .

Comment

That made a hell of a difference when the 3c's got the floating front bucket didnt it ? .. Drain lids were no longer the spawn of the devil
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well over here they had a "David Brown engine even though we never had the 580 d or e as the numbering conflicted with Hymac but we did have a 580G,h,k.........

Comment

I drove a Case 360 B which had a manual gearbox and David Brown Motor . There were at least two models before the 580C . 580 B had the case motor and 580 CK which was a case motor as well . . 580 was the last case with the two seats . 580D was tthe first with a single swiveling seat . I think we did get 580G and defineately was a 580K .

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                    That made a hell of a difference when the 3c's got the floating front bucket didnt it ? .. Drain lids were no longer the spawn of the devil
                    Yep it sure does .. I drove one of the old ones once without it.. through a tight tunnel and it was only a 2WD not funny

Comment

This 3CX is the first Backhoe i have driven that has had ride control . I remember watching the old centre mount fords hitting a bump in the road and bounce their way down the road with front wheels 2 foot in the air .

What about the steering on the Massey 50Bs . Most of the ones i drove ,hit a bump and the front wheels would start shaking. Generaly would not stop doing it until you came to a complete stop .

Comment

Anyone of the beggars I drove was like trying to steer an iceberg on square wheels while it had PMT......................................

Comment

The 50B i was doing hire work on ,the boss would take the slop out of the pins adjust the steering ,and you could turn it with one finger . Until you had a full bucket in a tight spot , then it would turn to shit .

Comment

The worst steering I ever dealt with was on a tractor .. you had to constantly steer left then right just to keep it going straight .. and that was on a public road
                            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

10000611mq8.jpg1000138o.jpgNow depending on which way the photos download ,WE have our Fiat Allis FL5 track loader . And our Cat 939 trackloader ,Which has replaced the FL5 .
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X