X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leibherr Demo Day Scotland

Have a look here

http://www.projectplant.co.uk/wp-con...reen-ShotX.jpg
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Would be an interesting day .............. but, .................. a bit of a trek!!
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

That sounds like a fun event especially if you can get on a machine and give it a drive.

Comment

No sense of adventure is your problem V8 .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
          No sense of adventure is your problem V8 .
          Only 6 hrs each way Ian!!

I have done this one in a day ........ on the Goldwing in '09

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Mo...929!2d49.49437

and back again 2 weeks later

Fairish trip though and a bloody long ol' day too

My 'personal best' is 981 miles in a day on my Kawi Z1000st in '92 - far side of Hungary to the French/German border - that was a 'kin long day and never bettered it - too bloody old for that malarkey these days mate

But then distance is nothing new to you guys out there, is it?
          You have to remember, we live on this pissy lil' patch o' dirt island here and just ain't used to 'having to stretch our legs' so much

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
          That sounds like a fun event especially if you can get on a machine and give it a drive.
          No ticket - no play time Bert
          If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

My best is Ballater to London and back in 23 hours in a transit tipper just over 1000 miles. Oh and the company I didn that for went bust and I got £90 out of my £600 invoice and the fuel was £300

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
              My best is Ballater to London and back in 23 hours in a transit tipper just over 1000 miles. Oh and the company I didn that for went bust and I got £90 out of my £600 invoice and the fuel was £300
              Fook me that's a tramp who was the company ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                Fook me that's a tramp who was the company ?
                A bloody dear old experience too by the sounds of it ........ bar stewards

Comment

It was a company I had done a couple jobs for in the past always paid within a couple days. So they wanted me to go to London and pick up materials as they didn't want hire vans sitting about for a couple weeks up here so I drove down from here (Ballater) at 9.30pm and was there for 7am in Walton upon Thames. Loaded up for sorted out and headed home was back here at about 8/8.30pm. Was an adventure at least. The worst of t was the company was 2 brothers and a sister who pulled there money out at Christmas time ish and then watched it go down for the next 5/6 months so they knew it was coming the b*****ds. It was Stopps LTD.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    It was a company I had done a couple jobs for in the past always paid within a couple days. So they wanted me to go to London and pick up materials as they didn't want hire vans sitting about for a couple weeks up here so I drove down from here (Ballater) at 9.30pm and was there for 7am in Walton upon Thames. Loaded up for sorted out and headed home was back here at about 8/8.30pm. Was an adventure at least. The worst of t was the company was 2 brothers and a sister who pulled there money out at Christmas time ish and then watched it go down for the next 5/6 months so they knew it was coming the b*****ds. It was Stopps LTD.
                    Didn't quite catch that Jim ........ did you say it was Stopps LTD. the bar stewards

Comment

Working...
                    X