I'm actually going to kill someone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm actually going to kill someone!

well sadly my email and facebook account has been hacked, passwords and secuety questions changed (probably only a matter of time before the C*** comes on here. I am not responseble for this C***).

I'm hoping whoevers done this is either brave enough to own up to it, or local. If they own up I shan't go over there car with the newly aquireered angle grinder. If there local I can go and cut the brakes cheaply (if there far away the plane tickets could become costly. But Money is no objective).

But yes, some Cock has done this, And the've got on my nerves, I'm hoping it's a tasteful piss take by mates, although I doubt it. Which means retaliation in the form of Hammers, Powertools and Heavy Plant is a option.
    http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Sorry JD but ya lookin in the wrong place here .. I keep us up to date with the latest stuff .. and we have some hi tech running in the back ground to keep us stable and safe .. and I dont mean just hardware our members privacy is paramount

Hope you get some leads on it though identity theft is a serious problem .. had my young lass go through this on face book the other day .. and no .. she doesnt post here
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No worries Muz, I'm not worried about here atall. Just sick annoyed to hell about it, the email is the one I use for work/looking for work aswell so I'm pissed off about that aswell. :glare:

On the bright side, and from what's been posted. It seems like all the shit and bitching is from a good freind I thought I could trust. So well done to them, the've now convinced me everyone here is a **** and that I'm going to go upcountry as soon as I can and run swingers.

Comment

Rory , With friends like that you certainly don't need enemys.

Muz , the way I read JDs post , he was just giving a heads up in case who ever the bugger was posted crap here in JDs name .

Comment

Aye and abit of a rant at the same time, It's pissed me off rather alot as It's the email I use for work. Anyway we shall go away and play with big bits of plant somewhere away from here...

Just aswell continue ranting. Had a real Piss off today when I was told "Just do as your told" after warning that the hopper may of been jammed and then being told to chuck more it. Pissed me off to the point where I was just about ready to take the keys and isolator out and **** off home. Been a day of shit, seriously wanting the two weeks to go by now so I can go on nightshift.

Comment

Hehe .. yeah no problem guys .. had a bit of a day of it meself .. forgot a client was coming in early to uplift a one tonner .. then didnt load a 1 tonne dumper that was on a customers hire line next .. went out to deliver it and realised I'd forgotton diesel to fill another customers machine that was getting transferred, reversed the truck in to an eight tonner .. dropped a breaker for the eight tonner on its hoses .... .. do ya ever get the feeling sometimes your day actually goes backwards sometimes?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              do ya ever get the feeling sometimes your day actually goes backwards sometimes?
              Yep I get that daily.

Oh I forgot to add we now have another driver, Much to my annoyance which means no more overtime and no container loading fun for me. Nevermind, 4 more months and i'll be 18 and terrorising construction sites.

Comment

Well ,One more post will be your 18th , That may make you feel betterr . . You better be carefull , your starting to sound like sean

Comment

Ut Oh, I thought sean was made grumpy by driving trackloaders, I was obviously right (actually I've been looking at the work needed to change the bottom rollers on mine

been looking at other viable jobs and I'm going to ring up about public liability tommorow. Sadly no email is a hinderance - (going to see the police tomorrow, it's pissed me off)

having a **** above you who thinks everything he does is marvollous is a piss off. Fortunatly I was told day 1 by another driver "Never take shit as a plant operator" so I'm not going to. I've already asked to be transfered to another shift today. God I miss the Boss we had for a fill whilst this pri*k was on holiday. At least ever thing he did was logical (not dumping 10 tons of crap in the way) And he taught me some basic but essencial stuff.

But then again that's the diffrence between a Plant Op/Owner who's worked his way up and a Ex forces Dustcart driver

Also 18th post. You reckon ISG Pearce will let me on site now

Comment

Stock Set up a Gmail Account for me , Ask Him to do the same for you . Ian .

Comment

Facebook no one need to know that much about me............................
                      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Talk about shit jobs ... Ive just spent the last 2 weeks loading dung into muck spreaders for a local contractor shit more shit ,,.. and some more shit
                        I Pull for a living

Comment

Shit Mike That sounds like a real Shit of a job. I hope you kept you nose above the level of shit you were in . HuuMMMM no wonder your MAD

Comment

Working...
                          X