Lifton LS750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifton LS750

Hi looking for information on testing / repairing the transmission on a LS750. Fault seems to be stuck in high speed no creep control. Cant use it as its either flat out or stopped. Tried removing throttle cable activation cable & removing the rectangular block which is bolted to the main body still no luck.
    Old type of dumper without electrical Fwr/Rev lever. Manual lever next to seat Anybody have any ideas or set up manual Thank

Originally posted by Maniman View Post
    Hi looking for information on testing / repairing the transmission on a LS750. Fault seems to be stuck in high speed no creep control. Cant use it as its either flat out or stopped. Tried removing throttle cable activation cable & removing the rectangular block which is bolted to the main body still no luck.
    Old type of dumper without electrical Fwr/Rev lever. Manual lever next to seat Anybody have any ideas or set up manual Thank
    Sounds like the variable flow pump is stuck on full delivery and a stuck swash plate ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Sounds like the variable flow pump is stuck on full delivery and a stuck swash plate ?
      I agree Muz, that the swash plate may be stuck, pump would need to be looked at,

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post
        I agree Muz, that the swash plate may be stuck, pump would need to be looked at,

Mick
        Whats the view on the cause Mick ? something in the pump.. or a control line holding it full open
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Mick-the-fitter View Post

Mick
          Thanks for all the advise to all of you, i will strip down the control valve and blow clean to check there's no obstructions in oil ways ect. If anyone has a parts drawing or a link to manual would be great. Hope a can help you chaps at sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Maniman View Post
            Thanks for all the advise to all of you, i will strip down the control valve and blow clean to check there's no obstructions in oil ways ect. If anyone has a parts drawing or a link to manual would be great. Hope a can help you chaps at sometime
            I recon con we could do with some photos of the transmission, with the floor plate out!

Mick

Comment

Working...
            X