Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work pics on my phone

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgJ

How's it going lads I'm just putting up a few pictures of work I have on my phone

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Thanks for posting the photos James .
          I don't recall seeing Box culverts with all 4 sides being used here in Australia .
          Here a base is poured first and a 3 sided culvert then placed on the base .
          I am guessing because ofweather and water problems there, this is not possible to do ?

Comment

Keep em coming fella nice to see
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by James Waterfall View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2961[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2962[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2963[/ATTACH]J

Jeezus James - you'd get strung up by the balls working that close to overheads around here
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                Thanks for posting the photos James .
                I don't recall seeing Box culverts with all 4 sides being used here in Australia .
                Here a base is poured first and a 3 sided culvert then placed on the base .
                I am guessing because ofweather and water problems there, this is not possible to do ?
                Hi Ian. The main advantage of these culvert is speed really. We had a five day road closure licence to get things done and tidied up.

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                  Jeezus James - you'd get strung up by the balls working that close to overheads around here
                  Looks dodgy alright v8 but they are just two phone lines. Crane man worked around the other way so didn't put us up r down.

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg

Finally got my dumper painted!

Comment

I could be doing with a size and a price for the culverts!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                        Hi Jim
                        The culverts are 3.5m x 2.1m internals and were €1250/m to buy

Comment

Now that is a REAL Dumper , Thanks for posting the photos James .

Comment

seconds

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                            i have some similar ,unused but have some knocks on the edges from being moved about , enough for a 6 metre wide crossing

Comment

Originally posted by James Waterfall View Post
                              Hi Jim
                              The culverts are 3.5m x 2.1m internals and were €1250/m to buy

I only need 2 than that would replace the wooden bridge I have to get to my house for ever!attachment1.jpg

Admin .. fixed pic for you jim lad

Comment

Working...
                              X