Need some new dumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some new dumpers

Weve been looking for some new kit, I have some old thwaites 1 tonne high tips and some neuson/wacker ones
    images.jpg440.jpgimages1.jpg
    Both good machines .. I probably prefer the thwaites TBH . Afew years ago either was bought for £11k ish , but the stealer is telling me the Neusons are now £14k plus .. so he was suggesting these NC ones made by a fairly local outfit in 'Norn Iron' .. Thats Northern Ireland translated http://www.nc-engineering.com/products_site_dumpers.htm .. anyone tried em ? ... I told the stealer I needed a demo .. he said 'oh you could drive it round the yard' .. yeah right .. I told him it would need to be up to the axles with a full load before I'd even think about looking at it The stealer in question doesnt have the Thwaites dealership so I 'd need to do a deal elsewhere for them and I havent priced them yet but I wanted some other kit he has and was trying to keep it all in one place/deal .. the NC's are at old money prices ... any views chaps ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Ive not come across the nc name before now, will there be a parts supply issue at a later date? I guess that risk is reflected in the lower price. Got to say i would never have a hydrostatic driven machine on my jobs, seen two of them stick on the throttle which in one case could have been a death if it hadnt been for the drivers quick thinking. I really dont know the problem with an auto drive and dedicated brake system?

Comment

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
      i would never have a hydrostatic driven machine on my jobs, seen two of them stick on the throttle which in one case could have been a death if it hadnt been for the drivers quick thinking. I really dont know the problem with an auto drive and dedicated brake system?
      Yeah Ive come across that too

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
      Ive not come across the nc name before now, will there be a parts supply issue at a later date?
      Should be ok cos I think they do a lot of Agri stuff ?

Comment

Refreashing this ,to see if our man in Ireland can shed any light on the NC brand machines .

Comment

i have found their agricultural equipment to be of a good standard ,i will admit to not having a vast amount experience of their range, mainly a dump trailer and lowloader

http://www.nc-engineering.com/

regards
          peterdozer

Comment

Welcome there Mr peter dozer .........go over to the introductions and do the business
            A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

^^ these NC guys not known to you Stock ?
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

yep know of them .......................good kit ..............
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Working...
                X