X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow i want one of these, incredible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9aeB...e_gdata_player

Cool .. that looks interesting
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Anyone remember the cat built item in the original Alien movie?
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Get your money out muz! The days of an operator on site in a machine are finished! Imagine two machines on site operated by one man, zero down time, no travel needed you could do it online from home..

Comment

Originally posted by Local diggers View Post
          Get your money out muz! The days of an operator on site in a machine are finished! Imagine two machines on site operated by one man, zero down time, no travel needed you could do it online from home..
          Hey some guys I've employed dont need any more excuses to stay at home
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

All I can say is......

The Skynet Funding Bill is passed. The system goes on-line August 4th, 2015. Human decisions are removed from strategic defense. Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug.
            Cherry Picker Hire

Comment

Working...
            X