A hard day at the office....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hard day at the office....

I know what you are thinking ,its a tough job but someone has to do it , right .............

Image0114.jpgImage0113.jpgImage0116.jpgImage0119.jpgImage0120.jpgImage0121.jpgImage0118.jpg

Wazza sit down and have a beer mate you guys are working far to hard in those 30+ temperatures you look exhausted! Lol Wish you guys didn't live so damned far away otherwise I'd come join you I saw the Atlantic for the first time this year and loved being by the Ocean.

Comment

No Bert , you got it all wrong . Wazza swans around in 20 degree tempritures . Its me up the top end thats got the 30 degree heat .
      Wazza ,your a cruel, cruel man
      I am cooking , Bert is freezing , Stocks cold , and wet . Muz and the boys will be suffering Scroatty weather . Can't remember if i have put these photos up before . This is the beach for us Tannum Sands 12 KMs away .
      Attached Files

Comment

That said Ian, atleast we dont have great whites and crocks to worry about .. But its certainly damp and cold
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

No crocks here Muz its too cold ,and the only great whites I've seen are topless bathers , a rare occurrence .

That's the Southern Ocean ,there is nothing much between here and Antarctica or here and Africa ,usually makes for good surf .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            No Bert , you got it all wrong . Wazza swans around in 20 degree tempritures . Its me up the top end thats got the 30 degree heat .
            Wazza ,your a cruel, cruel man
            I am cooking , Bert is freezing , Stocks cold , and wet . Muz and the boys will be suffering Scroatty weather . Can't remember if i have put these photos up before . This is the beach for us Tannum Sands 12 KMs away .
            I'm also bored, but at least I've got my cats to keep me company. lol

Comment

I'm also bored, but at least I've got my cats to keep me company. lol

Nice to hear your a cat person as well Bert .. We have 4, usualy Jj is here with me making a nuscence of himself .

Comment

Well lately with the lack of work and all I've got usually two cats with me Diva my male Pointed Ragdoll (type of Siamese apparently), Minnie my female Tuxedo who loves sitting in her little basket when the furnace is on as I positioned it in front of the heat register. And Whiskers likes sleeping on our bed, Diva on the other hand likes sleeping on the spare bed and I think spends 90% of his existence on this planet there. My Red Eared Sliders (turtles) Floatsome and Jetsome love the sun or heat lamp and spend a great deal of they're time sitting on they're little floating island sunning themselves.

Comment

More blood sweat and tears from my office ,its a tough life ...

As a wise man once said , "A bad days fishing beats a good days work "
                  Image0136.jpgImage0137.jpgImage0138.jpgImage0139.jpgImage0141.jpgImage0135.jpgImage0140.jpgImage0143.jpgImage0144.jpg Off my cheap phone so not the best quality ,but its the thought that counts ......
                  Last edited by Wazza; 24-12-2011, 10:28 AM.

Comment

More of the same ....are you bored yet ?? ....................

IMG_0605small.jpgIMG_0606small.jpgIMG_0607 small.jpgIMG_0613.jpgImage0134.jpg

Comment

So is it bottom fishing ,or surface that you do . Or just tinnie diving in the esky .

Comment

Dunno ,I just dangle the bait till its well dead ,sometimes I accidentally catch something to spoil the day .....................

Unweighed baits for Snapper in water to around 10m ........

Comment

Don't you watch the fishing shows . Squiggie bait lures are supposed to make Snapper go on the bite . Been that long since i have been fishing ,My reels probably have cat gut line on them.

Comment

Well your line might need replacing by now so you will have to start gutting cats ...........

I have watched fishing shows before but its not quite the same as being there in person ,besides their gear and boats are to new and flashy to be considered real fishermen ... :mellow:

Comment

RIMG1637small.jpgRIMG1654small.jpg
                              Anyone take a guess on the name of this widely recognised feature ? .......
                              What program is the best for shrinking picture files ?? anyone .The one I am using seems to degrade the picture quality a bit too much .....

Comment

Working...
                              X