Browser choice What do you use ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser choice What do you use ?

Well I thought fire fox was the dogz doo dahs .. but it keeps getting updated and knackering my add ons

I use google chrome and very happy with it...................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

I'm a committed fire fox fan these days
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

+1 for FF , I don't have much time for the MS stuff ...........

Comment

I am still running 7 ,have not been game to upgrade since the crap i went though last time .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz
            I am still running 7 ,have not been game to upgrade since the crap i went though last time .
            IE7 with XP as your o/s I presume ? ... does everything display alright with that ?
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Google Chrome been go to me only had it for 2 months though used to run internet explorer

Paul.
              If I have to explain you wouldn't understand

Comment

I'm with Stock. Google Chrome has been faster and way more stable than the MS offerings. I am still running an XP machine, and IE 8 or 9 isn't compatible so poo poo to them!

Comment

Working...
                X