Who's Birthday ? ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Birthday ? ....

Iain is depressed because apparently we forgot his birthday today ..... SO HAPPY 5*th BIRTHDAY IAIN....... and that doesn't say 5th birthday ....

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
    Iain is depressed because apparently we forgot his birthday today ..... SO HAPPY 5*th BIRTHDAY IAIN....... and that doesn't say 5th birthday ....

How ???? It only 0635, I was shooting zzzzz to 15min ago so When did I forget.........................is to day not St Bridget day Iain's Birthday???? and Have only 6.5 huors passed????

​HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAINOZ..................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Happy Birthday mate If you check the box on your profile, the forum quotes the big event at the bottom of the index ...... or were you trying to forget the numbers ?

Comment

Well The Forum did not forget

Hello ianoz,

We at plantandconstruction.co.uk would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
          How ???? It only 0635, I was shooting zzzzz to 15min ago so When did I forget.............
          Ok so you slept late and the day was more than half over here when you woke .Aww alright then, I will except your excuse this time Stock ....

Comment

Thank you all, Less than 1/2 an hour left of it now ,unless if the concord was still running so i could slip over to Scroatland / Hibernia.. I see some one is playing with his new Yuppie phone looking in ,when he should be hard at it.

Comment

Happy birthday Ian Hope you have a good 'un, (or had sorry if I'm late)
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

happy birthday m8 did u get any socks ?
                I Pull for a living

Comment

Happy birthday.. I tried to send a girl in a cake but apparently you should cook it before you put the girl in.. my bad.
                  http://rsandersplanthire.com/ Plant Hire and Earthmoving

Comment

Happy Birthday Ian!!

Comment

GGDDAY mate
                      Hydraulic oil -- its in my veins - - - well I assume thats what the pain is

Comment

Thanks All. No socks or jocks .Couple of CDs some choccys and scratchies.

Comment

Working...
                        X