Scot Plant 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scot Plant 2012

WHo is going to Scot Plant 2012?? I am going but I dont know if i will be there on the friday or the saturday. Here is some blurb and some links for ya.

»THE EVENT

ScotPlant will be held on Friday 27 & Saturday 28 April 2012. This time of year has proved more popular with visitors as attendance figures were up again on previous shows, with over 4,000 visitors coming through the gates over the two days. ScotPlant offers exhibitors the opportunity to speak to buyers during the key buying season with the added benefit of occupying pole position in the outdoor events schedule for the industry.

Opening times: The show will be open 9am to 5pm on Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday.

»REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE VISITOR BADGE
    Register by 16th March 2012 and guarantee fast track entry and avoid the queues. Your badge will be sent one week before the show.

Visit www.scotplant.co.uk for more info!

I assume I'll be getting dragged along kicking and screaming to the beer tent ....................

Comment

Damn it you guys are to far away, I've only ever been to a historical equipment show regular equipment shows just don't happen around here. lol

Comment

What day you going? I might let you buy me a drink!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
          What day you going? I might let you buy me a drink!!
          Got a funny feeling he'll be welding 24 feet of hardox and cutting edges onto 2 13 tonne ditching buckets that weekend
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
            Got a funny feeling he'll be welding 24 feet of hardox and cutting edges onto 2 13 tonne ditching buckets that weekend
            Oh ,there are some cruel hearted bosses about the place .. Hey Muz , have you got a secret stash of smileys that you don't share with us commoners.

Comment

Ya cruel cruel man ....I think he has been diving into Stocks spare smiley trunk ........

Comment

I reckn Muz should have Dan on point duty ,in front of the Beer tent ,handing out invites to join the forum ..

Comment

a free beer for any new sign up!!!

Comment

Where is Muz when you need him , All these Good ideas..
                    But need to put dan on a short chain so he can't reach the bar and cash in the free beer coupons .

Comment

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together!!

Comment

B*st#rds !! I thought those were coming in mid march .... ......Oh well , it keeps the food on the table

Comment

well its only a couple of days away now! I am now going on the saturday.

Who else is going and when??

Comment

I was going to go on Friday to avoid the jelly & ice cream brigade .. oh and the tyre kickers
                              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
                              X