Another tight wee job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another tight wee job

Breaking out a garage floor under a house today, and then reducing the floor level by about 300 - 600 mm .. very confined using a Kubota K008 and a Thwaites high tip dumper. The hammer was a Furakawa HB2G .. its a bit of a lightweight compared to my preferred hammers which are the Rammer 'S' series, no longer made unfortunately .... but those guys were built like brick shit houses with the performance to match

My client today was http://www.mcclymonthomeimprovements.co.uk/
    Attached Files
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

I have had to work like that in a few steading conversions before. Its always fun when you have to big a hole so you can get in under the doors etc before you can get lowering the floor levels!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
      I have had to work like that in a few steading conversions before. Its always fun when you have to big a hole so you can get in under the doors etc before you can get lowering the floor levels!!
      Not so great when youve got to breath the smoke though eh ?
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

yeah you really need a fan or something forcing fresh air into the work space.

Comment

Wow looks like underground mining to gas yourself on diesel exhaust I'm sure you can rent a high powered electric fan for a job like that...provided there's room for it.

Comment

Rather you than me fella I wouldnt work in that smoke ..
            I Pull for a living

Comment

I could really do with a dumper that size!!

Comment

I could really do with a dumper that size!!
                You could have your pick of 5 of mine if the $$ were right ... my keyboard is set to us english and I cant get a pound sign on it

Comment

How much $$ are you talking about??

Comment

Thats been over 36 hours so i am reckoning the prices maybe be HUGE if it takening this long to work em out!!

Comment

Thats been over 36 hours so i am reckoning the prices maybe be HUGE if it takening this long to work em out!!
                      Sorry mate .. up to me eyes in it ..Now shall I put my sales man hat on

What was sir thinking ? we have machines to suit all budgets, I have a beutiful example here .. one owner.. never abused, driven by grannies only, viewing essential... or to put it another way seeing as I am dealing with an Aberdonian .. exactly what state if dis repair are you looking at ?

Comment

I honestly dont know what i am afer or how much these things are worth to be fair. WHats your cheapest one?

Comment

I honestly dont know what i am afer or how much these things are worth to be fair. WHats your cheapest one?
                          About 4 big ones

Comment

aye i am happy at £400!!

Comment

aye i am happy at £400!!
                              Oh gosh ... you do surprise me Jim ..... ...ofcourse I could tie you into a cracking long term hire agreement?

Comment

Working...
                              X