Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man shoots co-worker with nail gun

Man shoots co-worker with nail gun

EDGEWATER, Md. (WMAR) - Anne Arundel County Police have arrested a 41-year-old man who they say shot a co-worker with a nail gun yesterday.
    Officers responded to the 4200 block of Sweet Leaf Lane for reports of an industrial accident just before 11:30 a.m., Monday.
    Once officers arrived on the scene they found a 34-year-old male victim from Laurel, suffering from injuries to the upper body sustained from a nail shot from a nail gun while framing a house.
    The victim was taken to Maryland Shock Trauma with possible life threatening injuries.
    Police say they received information that indicated the incident was possibly an accident, but further investigation revealed that the victim was involved in a dispute with another member of the crew working on the same home.
    At some point, co-worker Guillermo Lopez-Molina, shot the victim with a nail gun.
    Lopez-Molina was charged with first degree assault, second degree assault and reckless endangerment.

A driven man with a burning passion.

I'm not turning my back on the crew... I just paid them LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post
      I'm not turning my back on the crew... I just paid them LOL.
      you'll be safe enough if you have paid them!! its when your due them money you shoudl worry!!

Comment

Builder I know,shot himself in the foot pinning him to the timber floor . Got his offsider to remove it with a claw hammer , Quick bandage up {to prevent staining the floor the wrong colour,} And back on with the job .

Comment

Working...
        X