Silage time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silage time!!

Here is my yoke for a little bit of today but the grass was too wet so we are going to try again tomorrow. When the grass is to wet there is more bales per acre and the feed quality is not as good. With the plastic wrapping being expensive less is indeed more!

This is also the kind and size of tractor I hope to buy for myself in the next couple of months but I want a front linkage so I can push snow about in the winter!

Comment

When I was a lad ... a 135 was big enough
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
        When I was a lad ... a 135 was big enough
        Liar....... it were a 35x
        I Pull for a living

Comment

I thought it would have been 2 clydedales .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
            I thought it would have been 2 clydedales .
            Well a couple of them on a barley oat mix fair gives you a scent of the fields whilst you is workin
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Once I buy my tractor I am going to look for a 10 ton dumper to haul stuff with. Ideally I would like one of them red rhino crushers to go on the tractor and then I could recycle stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                Once I buy my tractor I am going to look for a 10 ton dumper to haul stuff with. Ideally I would like one of them red rhino crushers to go on the tractor and then I could recycle stuff.
                Thats where its at boyo .. you get paid to dig it out ... then you get paid to bring it back in a different form thats where the money is

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  Thats where its at boyo .. you get paid to dig it out ... then you get paid to bring it back in a different form thats where the money is
                  Yup that's the plan!!! Will be shopping for my tractor in the next few weeks with a bit of luck!!

Comment

Working...
                  X