Restoring 'Auto Saved' content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring 'Auto Saved' content

One of the nice features of this forum software, is that it 'caches' what you are typing, including links and pictures, every 30 seconds or so, at the bottom right of the text input pane an auto save logo appears, telling you the forum has saved your work

autosave.jpg

If for some reason you get logged out after leaving your computer without finishing your post, or, you even shut down your machine by accident, or close the browser window and shut down your forum session .. or hit the back button, whatever ... just log back in, go back to the reply or post you had intended to make, even if you didnt actually make a reply, just go back to where you were, start the reply and a box will appear at the bottom left of the text entry pane and hit the restore button, and everything you had previously typed will re appear automagically

restore.jpg

Cool ... innit ? Its saved me a couple of times lately
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist
Working...
X