Mobile Browsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Browsers

In my never ending quest to provide smooth forum performance .. I have noticed the the standard browser for android phones does a crap job of rendering the forum as a web page. You can ofcourse select the 'mobile' skin on the bottom blue bar to change the way the forum looks on your mobile, which makes it more suitable for a mobile,.. but some people, especially those with newer smart phones prefer the pc desktop look of the forum on their phones.

Newer Apple phones are fine, its just any android phone that seems to have the problem .. the solution for your android phone eg Samsung galaxy .. is to install firefox and use it as your browser,..... problem solved

Tip : I actually prefer firefox as my default cross platform browser, and I use its 'sync' facility to keep all my devices 'singing from the same hymn sheet' so what ever I browse, or whatever I bookmark, that history and those bookmarks is the same across the pc in my office, or my machine at home, my laptop, and ofcourse my phone
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist
Working...
X