Lifton Hi-lift Dumper Brakes stuck on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifton Hi-lift Dumper Brakes stuck on

Hi i have a Lifton Hi-Lift Dumper type 1200F YEAR 2001 , i kicked it in today and drove it out no problem . I switched the Brake switch on while i shut a gate , got back switched the brake off and tried to move would not go backwards or forwards . I have opened the switch up and tested for power which there is to the common terminal when the ignition is on . I switch the sitch either way but this does not release the brakes . I have tried to Link the Common and switch wire but still brakes stuck on . Will this be a faulty solenoid on the hydraulic block possibly . Any advice welcome please.

Originally posted by KevBall View Post
    Hi i have a Lifton Hi-Lift Dumper type 1200F YEAR 2001 , i kicked it in today and drove it out no problem . I switched the Brake switch on while i shut a gate , got back switched the brake off and tried to move would not go backwards or forwards . I have opened the switch up and tested for power which there is to the common terminal when the ignition is on . I switch the sitch either way but this does not release the brakes . I have tried to Link the Common and switch wire but still brakes stuck on . Will this be a faulty solenoid on the hydraulic block possibly . Any advice welcome please.
    Sounds feasible, but if you can energise the solenoid its possibly the lock out valve thats stuck and just doesnt allow the oil to get to the motors ? plumb it direct if possible to by pass it
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
    X