replied
    Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
    This is a great forum for uploading pics
    Thank you ... and welcome to it, Vincent .. nice to have your company

Leave a comment:

• Wee Jim
    replied
    We erected a house kit on a site there. It's a passive one so we need to come back to air tight seal it. The Client is a really nice guy and had been using a main contractor for ground works from Aberdeen but logistically that has been expensive.
    He did ask a while back if I knew anyone who would finish it off . It would be mainly landscaping .
    I could put you in touch Jim if you could help him out.
    Vin
    Aye man just tell him to give me a shout! I can sort it out! Yu can get me details from www.weejim.com

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    The Duck

Originally posted by Stock View Post
    welcome there Vin delighted to have another old duffer here................ Howabout some pictures of the gear................
    This is the Duck needing a clean this afternoon , I was using it at home today and took a pic when I was done

This is a great forum for uploading pics I couldn't work out how to make them bigger in the posts though

Vin
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    welcome there Vin delighted to have another old duffer here................ Howabout some pictures of the gear................
    This is the case leaving the Aultnamain Inn in the highlands.
    the second one she is getting new slew ring last week

Vin
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    Hanix

Hi Stock

i had a look on the comp and got a couple pics, this is the Hanix tidying up at home last summer

Vin
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
    Hello VinPetrol, welcome
    Thanks Jack

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    Logie cold stone

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Well I have tractor and can get 12/14 ton dump trailers and I have a local knowledge so if you need anything give me a shout!

What you going to be doing?
    We erected a house kit on a site there. It's a passive one so we need to come back to air tight seal it. The Client is a really nice guy and had been using a main contractor for ground works from Aberdeen but logistically that has been expensive.
    He did ask a while back if I knew anyone who would finish it off . It would be mainly landscaping .
    I could put you in touch Jim if you could help him out.
    Vin

Leave a comment:

• Wee Jim
    replied
    Hi Jim

im not in Logie but have a job ongoing there , I am in Muir of ord. Will be down that way within the next few weeks.

Vin
    Well I have tractor and can get 12/14 ton dump trailers and I have a local knowledge so if you need anything give me a shout!

What you going to be doing?

Leave a comment:

• jackpreacher
    replied
    Hello VinPetrol, welcome

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    I was going to do one from Photobucket , But i am out of internet ,and everything is painfully slow to do .

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    Photos

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    Welcome Vin .
    You don't need to use photo hosting sites to post photos on this forum.This one is straight from the computer storage .Click on the tree looking Icon,and ,then click on from computer .
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1429[/ATTACH]
    Cheers Ian , I will sort some pics and try later today

Vin

Leave a comment:

• Vinpetrol
    replied
    Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Logie cold stone is about 7/8 miles from me! I am pretty sure we must know each other then!
    Hi Jim

im not in Logie but have a job ongoing there , I am in Muir of ord. Will be down that way within the next few weeks.

Vin

Leave a comment:

• Wee Jim
    replied
    Hi Jim
    Steel toe cap furry boots !
    logie cold stone near from you ?

Vin

Logie cold stone is about 7/8 miles from me! I am pretty sure we must know each other then!

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    This one is from Imageshack ,Use the same icon , But click the URL .

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    Welcome Vin .
    You don't need to use photo hosting sites to post photos on this forum.This one is straight from the computer storage .Click on the tree looking Icon,and ,then click on from computer .
    100_0647.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X