Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wee Jim
    replied
    A mate of mine works for g.f job driving a wagon. He is Donal Powell we have been mates for years!

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Originally posted by seanlogie View Post

less o the Auld chief lol
    I driven the 50b series I & II and a lot of older stuff but still consider myself a whippersnapper.........

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    Hi Sean welcome to the forum mate and yes I remember the old 580D's ...... well regarded in their days
    that was until they started snapping drive shafts......

Leave a comment:

• FnDaily
    replied
    Hi mate , welcome

Leave a comment:

• seanlogie
    replied
    Thanks guys ,looking forward to get the Craic with you's all in the very near future

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    I remember the old 580D's ...... well regarded in their days
    Yes me too

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Welcome Sean .... I see the North East contingent is building I'd better start polishing up on my doric ...

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Hi there Sean nice to have you join mate

Leave a comment:

• MadMike
    replied
    Hi Sean welcome to the forum mate and yes I remember the old 580D's ...... well regarded in their days

Leave a comment:

• seanlogie
    replied

less o the Auld chief lol

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Welcome there Sean nice to have some more old duffers to chew the fat, IanOz is missing this weekend but expect a reply from the southern division.

Leave a comment:

• seanlogie
    replied
    Not that much to say really lol... Started working with machinery on my fathers farm when I was 7ish right up untill I left school ,worked as a gamekeeper on Achentoul estates for 3yrs . Worked in a peat factory for a further 31/2yrs ,this is where I started to operate bigger machinery ,anyone remember the Hymac 580D ,and the Massey 50B , ,got made redundant from there .Seen an advert in one of the papers for a digger op in Aberdeen (baring in mind I lived in a very small village called Kinbrace ,we had 11 lamppost lol ,ten houses ). Anyways the job advertised was with a company called (then ) C.A Duduid & sons ,now called Turriff contractors which have recently been bought over . Anyways was with them for ni on 20yrs and am now precently working for G Bannerman of Tain working on housing sites on hire to G F Job from Nairn .

Bit long winded I know but there you go

Leave a comment:

• Wee Jim
    replied
    Welcome to the forum, tell us a little about yourself!

Leave a comment:

• seanlogie
    started a topic Newbie to site

Newbie to site

Just found this site so thought I'd give it a blast .
Working...
X