X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8druid
    replied
    Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
    Loved that movie, funny thing is the American Army many years later I believe during Gulf War II experimented with playing loud heavy metal music with speakers mounted on Humvee's to disorient or scare away the enemy.....don't know if it worked though.
    I recall reading that somewhere too Bert

And yeah it's a classic film eh! Could watch it now - must try an source a DVD of it

Leave a comment:

• 245dlc
    replied
    Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    "RRRRruff ruff - that's my other dog impression" (Oddball - Donald Sutherland in one of the best films ever made)
    Loved that movie, funny thing is the American Army many years later I believe during Gulf War II experimented with playing loud heavy metal music with speakers mounted on Humvee's to disorient or scare away the enemy.....don't know if it worked though.

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    That in Dog years LOL
    "RRRRruff ruff - that's my other dog impression" (Oddball - Donald Sutherland in one of the best films ever made)

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    Originally posted by v8druid View Post
    Thanks Boyo ....... better late than never, as they say
    I'll be 22 next year
    That in Dog years LOL

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Originally posted by Stock View Post
    Belated greetings to all, only spotted this today so Mr Druid and Mr Wee Jim happy annual commemorations............
    Thanks Boyo ....... better late than never, as they say
    I'll be 22 next year

Leave a comment:

• Stock
    replied
    Belated greetings to all, only spotted this today so Mr Druid and Mr Wee Jim happy annual commemorations............

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Yes we did and it's not to far from my wife's work and the daycare place for my daughter Rosie. It actually has more room than the current home we are in and a dry basement it's also in a nice area. We're going to start on the logistical effort of moving our belongings to this new home tomorrow (Monday). I'm likely going to rent a decent sized cube van and drive it across country myself towards the end of the month.
    Sounds like it's all going in the right direction then Bert. Land a plum job, in a nice seat and you'll be well set then

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    happy birthday all dudes
    cheers Dan

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    happy birthday all dudes

Leave a comment:

• 245dlc
    replied
    Yes we did and it's not to far from my wife's work and the daycare place for my daughter Rosie. It actually has more room than the current home we are in and a dry basement it's also in a nice area. We're going to start on the logistical effort of moving our belongings to this new home tomorrow (Monday). I'm likely going to rent a decent sized cube van and drive it across country myself towards the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Happy belated Graeme and Happy Birthday Jim!
    Cheers Bert, You found somewhere to live yet ?

Leave a comment:

• 245dlc
    replied
    Happy belated Graeme and Happy Birthday Jim!

Leave a comment:

• v8druid
    replied
    Thirty three!! I wish!! happy hatching day mate - keep yer shit together eh!!

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    Happy Birthday Jim .

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    yup 33 today!
    Well have a wee dram ye auld cheuchter hope ye got spoilt ... no way ... not socks again ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X