X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
    Thats it you tell 'm Dan .. anyway what is normal .. someone told me a joke yesterday, and I farted .. the git didnt know I was paying him a complement
    Hoy you old fart .. we are needing some negative input from your miserly old ways ? what have you to say for yourself man !

Leave a comment:

• HazChem
    replied
    haha

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    No mate but I think if you drink beer and fart .. life should be as normal .. its a bloke thing
    Thats it you tell 'm Dan .. anyway what is normal .. someone told me a joke yesterday, and I farted .. the git didnt know I was paying him a complement

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by ianoz View Post
    Well Mike , You will be mad if you don't visit daily from now on .
    We need your Posts .
    He does his best .. but he needs to give up chatting up the young blonds in the office ... .. infact some of them arent so young .. .. DAN > Mike .. take it from me mate .. they gonna eat you for breakfast

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    Lol this is wierd ..... Have you got to be naughty to be down here ....
    No mate but I think if you drink beer and fart .. life should be as normal .. its a bloke thing

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    Originally posted by MadMike View Post
    Lol this is wierd ..... Have you got to be naughty to be down here .... I'm just looking at how many posts there are in here since I last visited
    Well Mike , You will be mad if you don't visit daily from now on .
    We need your Posts .

Leave a comment:

• MadMike
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
    Oo I like this

Lol this is wierd ..... Have you got to be naughty to be down here .... I'm just looking at how many posts there are in here since I last visited

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Originally posted by JD450A View Post
    ****ers then. Leave sleeping dogs be, if you don't then your worse than the dog. :/

I have noticed that the brickys mate on the razz is not nearly as dangorous as the Chippy/Chippys mate on the Razz.... Jesus I must go to Bornemouth sometime..... Oh Wait I am to see frankturner hopefully :D
    Lol I did 'augment' that one frum a humble 'brickies mate', seing as we are in the throws of coming up with user titles

Leave a comment:

• JD450A
    replied
    ****ers then. Leave sleeping dogs be, if you don't then your worse than the dog. :/

I have noticed that the brickys mate on the razz is not nearly as dangorous as the Chippy/Chippys mate on the Razz.... Jesus I must go to Bornemouth sometime..... Oh Wait I am to see frankturner hopefully :D

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    I'm Unbelivebly Offended by this comment!
    Gees Rory , Don't tell me you have started Picking the bits you want to read . You fit into the "Not all Mind " catagory.Seeing I am not posting at the other place ,certain people are now picking on my son and still abusing me . These type are the ones i speak of .

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    I'm not lol ...... just wait till the next Scotland England rugby result .. I'm sure balance will be restored

Leave a comment:

• JD450A
    replied
    But those south of the border, not all mind , seem to have a zero sense of humor , and would be offended , if you say good morning to them .

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Well , Seeing it is a bit dark in here And a bit rank ,and off,And there is a warning at the gate Would Jokes of a racey nature and the like be all right being told in here . The Scroatlanders seem to be a very broadminded lot ,with strong broad shoulders .But those south of the border, not all mind , seem to have a zero sense of humor , and would be offended , if you say good morning to them .
    As long as its not homophobic, or racist, you could give it a go, if people are offended they can report the post, then we may have to consider guidlines, but the ethos of this section, is that there is no ethos (broadly )

Leave a comment:

• ianoz
    replied
    Well , Seeing it is a bit dark in here And a bit rank ,and off,And there is a warning at the gate Would Jokes of a racey nature and the like be all right being told in here . The Scroatlanders seem to be a very broadminded lot ,with strong broad shoulders .But those south of the border, not all mind , seem to have a zero sense of humor , and would be offended , if you say good morning to them .

Leave a comment:

• Muz
    replied
    Fook .. theres a definate wang in here .. *swishes hand behind arse without anyone noticing *

Leave a comment:

Working...
X