No announcement yet.

jcb mini digger 801.4 (1995)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumps usually work at their best near full revs . So maybe a bit more pratise on the levers and you will be right . Secret to Good Operating is All ways have at least two things happening at the same time . Takes the jerkyness out of it .

Comment

Yep , the system has been designed to be run at full revs to give you maximum tear out force and working pressures , which at a rough guess will be anywhere from 1800 to 2500 rpm depending on the engine. You can run at what ever speed you feel comfortable with but you'll just stall it a lot unneccesarily

Comment

Thanks guys will give a go on some more revs and some more practice! I like the idea of doing two things at once, if only my hands and head will follow instructions

Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by plantkeyshop View Post
          I have a service manual

Steve you will have to come back and introduce yourself.....................
          A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by plantkeyshop View Post
            I have a service manual on CD which ........snipped.....
            A sales advert for a first post.Is it allowed?

Comment

Yeah I'm with Gridley on this, asking for help on first post is one thing, but trying to make money out of our misery is something else!!!!
              I'm also thinking that what plantkeyshop is offering is the same thing that rob-b is very kindly giving out for free to genuine members.
              And another thing he's put this on the post that I started
              Happy new year to everyone,
              Pete

Comment

So who pressed the report button.
                A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

A move to the business section as if by magic has happened
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

owners manual

Hi there, just read through your thread. I will have a look in the byre, I think I have an operators manual (hard copy,) I will copy it and email it when I find it. That is if you still need it......

Andie

Comment

Originally posted by kid_rock View Post
                      Hi there, just read through your thread. I will have a look in the byre, I think I have an operators manual (hard copy,) I will copy it and email it when I find it. That is if you still need it......

Andie
                      I would be very interested in an owner manual please, if you can find it.

Comment

I will find it, but as I have just moved, it may take a little time.....

Comment

Yes please, if and when you come across it.
                          By the way welcome to the forum.
                          pete

Comment

Working...
                          X