Kubota KX41 Series 1 track motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubota KX41 Series 1 track motors

2 working track motors to suit KX41 complete assy with hub and drive ... still fitted with sprockets in full working order, taken from fire salvage machine.

Should do the KX36 as well !
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Kubota kx41 track motors

Hello

Sorry to bother you but I need sone Dimensions off you, the holes on the chassis where the motor bolts on to, could I have the dimentions of them across.as much info as you can give me would be of help, and what price do you need for them.#

Michael

Comment

I dont have the chassis as its been scrapped but will see if I can get a measurement off the hub
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

And Welcome to the forum Micheal ,I hope after muz helps you out with the Info ,you stick around and join in. The more the merrier .

Comment

Working...
        X