Forum Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Problem

Seemed to take a while loging me in..... is everything ok ?

And I cant change my avatar ?
    Last edited by Andrea; 23-08-2010, 10:04 PM.

Originally posted by Andrea View Post
    Seemed to take a while loging me in..... is everything ok ?

And I cant change my avatar ?
    Yep sometimes with this new forum it does that for the first few occasions, due to the huge number of new features , but after that couple of log ins, its ok .. there are some things you can disable to make it faster in the forum actions button up top
    too like diasbling the side bar if you are on a slower connection

As to the Avatars .. will have an answer for you shortly by th am

Comment

Should be ok for you now Make sure you enable the WSIWYG part in your profile so you have all the posting and editing options available too

Comment

Yes its definately faster now too thanks

Comment

Well now that you have ... sos me pulse

Comment

Dont mean to hijack this thread, but I see the last post times on the side bars dont correspond to actual last post times on the threads
            I Pull for a living

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
              Dont mean to hijack this thread, but I see the last post times on the side bars dont correspond to actual last post times on the threads
              Have a P&C donut Mike .. you are observant ! and the problem is now fixed because I just upgraded us to the latest version for you continued enjoyment

PS remember the side bars are set to refresh at 5 min intervals so changes are not immediate
              Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

cool

Comment

Working...
                X