I or H bricks or tiles with dowels for stronger, lighter assembled structures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
    I can't help but feel this is like reinventing the wheel!

Comment

I can't help but feel this is like reinventing the wheel!
      Originally posted by B4D2USA View Post

But Mr Ds wheels have too many flats on them......
      A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

He must be to busy inventing a rounder round thing than we use at present!!

Comment

He must be to busy inventing a rounder round thing than we use at present!!
          Or re-inventing the air we breath...

Comment

Well it has to be said ... who'd have thought a piece of tubular metal going up and down a few times in a second has lasted as long as it has .. to this day .. no one has really improved on the basic principle of a combustion engine on which we all rely .. so lads .. come on ..you can knock a dude for coming up with some bollox .. but we need innovation .. much crap gets thought about... digested .. and pumped out the rectum of life .. but we need the throughput of ideas to overcome the hurdles of the moment where eventually some good might come of it
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

You can't improve on perfection though! As you well know and have done many times I am sure that you get something just right but think wait I will just try.... Oh bugger!

Comment

Working...
              X