Dual Chamberlain .. nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Chamberlain .. nice

Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Sys embedding disabled watch on you tube!

Comment

Hell of a machine and looks pretty nice despite also looking kinda weird. lol Nothing like the sound of a screaming jimmy and having two of them is even worse. Those old two stroke detroits are still pretty common this side of the pond despite no longer being in production for the civilian market.

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
        Sys embedding disabled watch on you tube!
        Hmm.... think thats to do with the vid
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Built before the days of high horsepower 4WD tractors .

Comment

watched that again .. I think its a sexy bit of prairie gear ... dont understand why the front unit smokes more than the back though

Comment

Watch it again Muz.......................but consider balancing both your engines power output...........
              A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Can't be as bad as the Terex 82-80 or Euclid TC-12 dozer with it's twin Detroit diesels if one engine failed or a tranny wasn't working properly they'd just go in circles. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28N8arOPJkI

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
                  watched that again .. I think its a sexy bit of prairie gear ... dont understand why the front unit smokes more than the back though
                  Just a pair of screaming Gms .one may be getting a bit sad .

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
                    Can't be as bad as the Terex 82-80 or Euclid TC-12 dozer with it's twin Detroit diesels if one engine failed or a tranny wasn't working properly they'd just go in circles. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28N8arOPJkI

Thats the weirdest dozer Ive ever seen !!

Comment

Working...
                    X