About ~ 700 M³ Soil Strip & Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About ~ 700 M³ Soil Strip & Removal

Started on Wednesday and had it all ripped out and carted off with a nine tonne dumper (bar the finishing banks and founds) by close of play a day later. A great client to work for who asks whats required, then lets me get on with it

http://www.incaukltd.co.uk/index.html

Img_1733.jpg

They build steam rooms using selected woods, and saunas .. matter of fact .. I have a notion for a wood burning hot tub myself .. for the butt'n benn ..

I had initially intended to do the job with a 13 tonner .. but we sold our last one when things got really quiet. I was confident the Kubota 8 tonner would manage .. albeit a little slower .. but I have to say she isnt that much slower and impressively .. a 13 tonner would have had me using atleast 20 gallons of diesel a day, but the Kubota is only drinking 10-12
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Shoot Muz didn't think you were like us mere mortal a humble leaver puller........................
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post
      Shoot Muz didn't think you were like us mere mortal a humble leaver puller........................
      There's nothing humble about pulling levers fella. ... You can be an artist if you want to .. As i'm sure you know it's just one of my many other jobs
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz;

They build steam rooms using selected woods, and saunas .. matter of fact .. I have a notion for a wood burning hot tub myself .. for the butt'n benn ..
        Hmmmmm.....that's an idea....I found a YT clip of a guy who did that.........I'll see if I can find it

Comment

Hey Muz very nice looking machine, looks like a pretty neat job site and a lot less white than here. lol

Comment

A well filled bucket there Muz
            At the end of the day the client is happy , the operator is happy with what he has achieved , what more can you ask

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              I have a notion for a wood burning hot tub myself .. for the butt'n benn ..
              Once again, my American understanding of English is making me do a double take, then a trip to Google to figure out if the above is scandalous vernacular or harmless slang. I guess it was the use of "butt."

Sorry to be so sophomoric, but it comes with the territory of being a male of the species.

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                A well filled bucket there Muz
                At the end of the day the client is happy , the operator is happy with what he has achieved , what more can you ask
                ...another 10%??

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
                  ...another 10%??
                  Yes ! thats how it should work, but then, for a client who doesnt jump up and down like a loony when something goes wrong, your happy to give them a good price? ... Its the known trouble makers who you add a bit onto

Anyway 2 days and probably nearer 800m³ removed ..

Img_1735.jpg

not bad for an 8 tonner ? ... or maybe its the operator .....

Comment

Working...
                  X