CAT 301.6C HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAT 301.6C HELP!!

Hi everyone this is my first post here so please bear with me. I have been a excavator driver for my entire career starting off as a banksman standing next to the same "old boy" driver for 3 yrs before he retired. I then left the company we were working for and set up on my own. For 9 years since then I've been sub contracting. I have just bitten the bullet and brought an 8 Ton Komatsu and a CAT 301.6C. I eagerly drove to Reading and drove back with my first purchase. The machiene has very little hours on it 732 to be exact. The seller was honest with me and told me that it has a hydraulic leak in the engine compartment. The fluid appears to be coming from the top of the hydraulic tank res' around some sort of in tank filter maybe? I'm sorry but I dont know how to add photos that are on my harddrive.
    any help would be greatly appreciated. !!!!!! Thanks in advance, Jim.

Reading

who did you buy from in Reading ,if you dont mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dig Jim View Post
      I'm sorry but I dont know how to add photos that are on my harddrive.
      any help would be greatly appreciated. !!!!!! Thanks in advance, Jim.

For photos see here

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...s-to-the-forum

The easiest fix would just be a seal round the return feed, but if the previous owner didnt fix something as simple as that, it suggests something more involved .. a picture would help

and welcome to the forum Jim
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

ok

Thanks Muz I will try and get some pictures tonight or tomorrow thanks again for the response.

Comment

so what was the result jim ?
          Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Working...
          X