Tilting the cab on a cat 939 Trackloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilting the cab on a cat 939 Trackloader

I have blown a hose on the control valve of the 939 . Impossible to get at ,unless the cab is tilted . As i don't have a manual need to know what if anything needs to be disconnected . Don't want to break linkages ,wiring etc . Any one know what is involved ?

There can only be a certain number of things to look out for.. I assume it goes to the back as opposed to the side .. I have no experience of this particular yoke .. but I've tilted a good few other makes of digger, JCB , Takeuchi, Atlas, etc
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Did you try calling your Cat dealer Ian?

Comment

Well ,I asked the question around the forums ,And a top bloke called Nige on the Heavy equipment forum came to the rescue emailing though the relevent part of the manual ..Just been out with the tilt tray and picked the machine up .Bloody linkage on the gearshift on the Daf dropped off as I came up to the front gate ,so another job to sort .
        Ok better get into it .

Comment

Working...
        X