Antique tractor le in Oz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique tractor le in Oz!

Saw this ad in the farmers weekly so I thought I would share it for the benefit of our friends down under! Anyone planning on going?

http://www.hassalls.com.au/auction.php?id=369

Thanks Jim but it's a tad too far away for me ,it's closer to that Ian fella ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
      Thanks Jim but it's a tad too far away for me ,it's closer to that Ian fella ..........
      I feel your pain its a tad far from me too!

Comment

A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

They`ve got online bidding if you fancy a bit of fun....

Comment

There has been a bit of contiversy about this one ..It was announced with a list .,but discription was poor to say the least ..Then things started disappearing from the list ..What is left now is pretty much junk .Admittedly Good junk .But all the good stuff has been pulled .

Comment

Originally posted by Gridley View Post
              They`ve got online bidding if you fancy a bit of fun....
              Last online auction I looked at . They want $600 ,just to register to bid on line .Plus 6%on top of all the rest of the crap .Makes it expensive .

Comment

What confused me is why advertise in the farmers weekly in the uk if you have an auction in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by Stock View Post

Parallels Plesk panel is a control panel for web hosting packages not a virus .. . I have seen some browsers assume it 'is' due to the way it works, and AVG too (which I rate as a good tool ) but its not a threat
                  Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
                    What confused me is why advertise in the farmers weekly in the uk if you have an auction in Australia?
                    I gguess there are collectors all around the world willing to pay good money for the right tractor .I have a forum friend in the UK who has brought in from the US ,over 60 crawler tractors to restore .
                    You would be sirprised how many tractors ,etc go back to the UK from Australia .
                    Some 80% of machinery produced in the UK was exported .
                    Out of the 176 {i think } Marshall MP6s built ,only a handfull stayed in the UK .

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                      I gguess there are collectors all around the world willing to pay good money for the right tractor .I have a forum friend in the UK who has brought in from the US ,over 60 crawler tractors to restore .
                      You would be sirprised how many tractors ,etc go back to the UK from Australia .
                      Some 80% of machinery produced in the UK was exported .
                      Out of the 176 {i think } Marshall MP6s built ,only a handfull stayed in the UK .
                      my farmer neighbour had a terrible old, nay, ancient Ford tractor with so many faults....I wouldn't have taken it off him for free, but he got a call from a collector who offered him £3000 for it over the phone....turned up a week later...cash in wad......loaded up and went. Deal done. John could not believe it. Neither could I but it's true.....about a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X