Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Buckets

Hi

Was wanting to put in anelectrical cable duct .. whats the smallest bucket width I can get on which digger anyone ?

Thanks

HC

Originally posted by HazChem View Post
    Hi

Was wanting to put in anelectrical cable duct .. whats the smallest bucket width I can get on which digger anyone ?

Thanks

HC

Think the smallest bucket Ive seen is 6" .. but they can be a pain to use as they block up with muck all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Think the smallest bucket Ive seen is 6" .. but they can be a pain to use as they block up with muck all the time
      Ive seen some machines that have a sort of pick on them .. see if I can find a photo

Found this one for a larger machine

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        It doesnt really matter if the bucket gets full, you just dig with it like that
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

We had 4 inch ratwall buckets . .Bugger of a thing to dig with . Was so glad when ratwalls were no longer required .

Comment

Working...
          X