Block Grab on mini digger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Grab on mini digger.

Any one know if it exsists? See probst with a grab but dnt know if it suits my needs.

Lately i have been doin alot of jobs with limited access. all materials have to be took in with a narrow access dumper today while hand ballin blocks into the dumper i thought if i had a grab that would lift half of a ring of blocks i would be flyin as i could carry the blocks in with the 3 tonner.

So lads any help would be much apreciated

http://www.mcquaidengineering.com/#!__products

............and in your neck of the woods Jim.
    A driven man with a burning passion.

Comment

Cool that smaller block lift looks ok .. the big question was something that a 3 tonner would lift ? .. any idea what it would lift Jimbo ? .. I had it at around 375 KGS minus the grab, which really limits the options tbh
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Yip Stock just up the road. I have two of those grabs in the yard. A McQuaid and an essener but what im after is one for the 3 tonner similar to the first one in the video but that would lift the half of that ring. there 44 in a ring and the 3 tonner wouldnt lift that. so if i could lift 22. i'd be flying. lol

Comment

there's a smaller version of this kicking about cos the tarmac boys that were doing the block and beam flooring had one - it lifted 2 rings at a time and was connected via a short chain and snaplink and shackled to the 360. i've used them with a tele flt on other jobs with a large ring attached where the shackle is. one other point on some of them there a height restricting pin that can be moved up/down so that you can lift 2 rings or 4 rings at a time --- the tarmac boys lift them in 2's cos of health and safety................

Comment

Working...
          X