JCB 801.4 rake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCB 801.4 rake

As the post suggests, I am looking for a rake bucket for my wee machine like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1409458173...=p5197.c0.m619 anyone have a used one for sale?

thanks

Rob

Can't help you on the rake Rob .. But I hear they are very effective good luck
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Better getting one like mine made for you was you will find like I did you need side cos you will want to,pick up stones and then when you turn round the stones will fall off that one!

The is a thread somewhere with mine going about!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob-b View Post
        As the post suggests, I am looking for a rake bucket for my wee machine like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1409458173...=p5197.c0.m619 anyone have a used one for sale?

thanks

Rob
        Hi Rob
        look up Vemac engineering I am just about to buy one for my 2.7 tonne mini 300 plus delivery. It looks tidy and has sides on it

Vin

Comment

Originally posted by Vinpetrol View Post
          Hi Rob
          look up Vemac engineering I am just about to buy one for my 2.7 tonne mini 300 plus delivery. It looks tidy and has sides on it

Vin
          Hi Vin,how wide is the one you are getting and how many tines?

Comment

Originally posted by Gridley View Post
            Hi Vin,how wide is the one you are getting and how many tines?
            Hi Gridley

i discussed it on the phone and can't remember the dimensions, I will find out and let you know .
            i do remember the tine spacings are 75mm

Vin

Comment

Working...
            X