Service manual lost !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service manual lost !

Hi guys I'm from australia and have owned a ec15b for about a year now great little machine but the only thing is it freaks me out reading all this stuff because there are no parts for my machine because it was a privat imported and the volvo dealers here never sold them haha . and also the L3E engine not really sold her either.

Anyways just wondering if anyone had a PDF of the service manual they could send me because iv lost it some where !!! and i really dont want to have to buy another one from the UK for 50$ + postage ... any help would be great thanks
    Tim.

Hello Astro and welcome to the forum.

I think the unofficial policy for asking for a manual is 10 posts (...stand to be corrected...)
    I have a version in printed format that is virtually impossible to scan and PDF-erise, if you get my drift....unless the pages are stripped out and laid flat.
    Is there anything wrong with your EC15?.......and, just as importantly, what's its name?

Comment

Sorry for the late reply!!! , Hahaha well this can be my 2 out of 10 posts. Theres nothing wrong with my machine only put 600 hrs and hasn't missed a beat yet just need to know the grades of hydraulic oil and track gear oil used by the machine at the moment. Would be great if you could let me know.

But yeah scanning up a manual would be a pain in the ass but thanks anyways just thought some one might have a PDF on there computer, might just bite the bullet and order one in.

As for my machines name its still under. but hes getting some attention on youtube check out my videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/astro1218

Comment

The oils are aws 32 for hydraulic and EP 80/90 for the track motor hubs
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thanks !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Astro1218 View Post
            just thought some one might have a PDF on there computer, might just bite the bullet and order one in.
            They're damned expensive for what they are so if there's anything in particular you need just post a thread up - I am going to split the manual down to make it possible to scan and to make available for P&C members. The only negative is that engine is not covered in great detail.

Comment

They are a bit over priced. but cheers its good to know theres a good group of guys out there willing to help . I went ahead an orded a manual and should be here soon. i will have to make a full copy myself to cover my ass haha thanks anyway jack.

But a question for every one.

Anyone ever run a hydraulic thumb on there machine?. im about to build one with a mate in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Astro1218 View Post

Anyone ever run a hydraulic thumb on there machine?.
                Not me.
                What are you going to do with your EC15 Astro?..........would love to see a picture of him/her/it all thumbed up

Comment

Ill post the hole progress for you . Can't wai to get it done. I do a lot of landscape work, so will come in handy clearing scrub loading up green waste etc. but the only downer is the foot pedal control But I can live with that .

Comment

Friend of mine Built one for his Kabota .I will try and get some photos of it next time I am over there .

Comment

Working...
                    X