No announcement yet.

EMERGENCY!! Kubota KX91-2 Bad electrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if it makes you feel better we had a 60 tonne John Deere get bogged down and also suffer a damaged hydraulic hose as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Yes theres a guy I use and I send him my old ones, and he does service exchange on all Jap starters so that will save you about £150 over the cost of brand new.. im not near my office so cant lay my hands on the info .. se if I can find it
      That would be good Muz, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 245dlc View Post
        Well if it makes you feel better we had a 60 tonne John Deere get bogged down and also suffer a damaged hydraulic hose as a result.
        Yikes!! did you get any photos??

PS: ..tell us you weren't driving it Bert....?

Comment

Brand new starter

I ordered a new starter from these guys:

The Starter Motor Company

£155.00 inc. FAT and delivery. A new starter with 12 months guarantee. I'll fit it tomorrow and see how good it is. It's possibly half the price of the Kubota dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by jackpreacher View Post
            I ordered a new starter from these guys:

The Starter Motor Company

£155.00 inc. FAT and delivery. A new starter with 12 months guarantee. I'll fit it tomorrow and see how good it is. It's possibly half the price of the Kubota dealer.
            Thats cheap Jack nice one .. wonder if its a recon unit ? (no matter if it is there as good as) ... give us a pic when you get it
            Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Thats cheap Jack nice one .. wonder if its a recon unit ? (no matter if it is there as good as) ... give us a pic when you get it
              Apparently it is brand new - according to the supplier, but I haven't got to see it yet as it was delivered directly to FJ and he fitted himself [well, God be praised for small mercies...] FJ says that it started easily first time. I'll get a photo next time I'm visiting......errr, I mean fixing ........

Comment

One of my Thwaites dumpers has just had a failed starter and its near enough the same unit, I might give them a try
                Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

One of my Thwaites dumpers has just had a failed starter and its near enough the same unit, I might give them a try
                  .....don't forget my 113% commission

Comment

Working...
                  X