Cordless grease guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cordless grease guns

I've been using sealy ones, but like everything cordless the batteries wont hold charge beyond a day or so now that the thing is about a year old

Anyone recommend any other units or is this one rated as one of the better ones ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Heard someone say these are good

http://www.alemite.com/catalog/detai...=guns_cordless

No experience of them myself though

Comment

Here is my trusty Sealy cartridge unit.

IMG_2089.jpg

I bought some new batteries for it as its done a hell of a lot of work.

And as a result I found out that the problem wasnt the batteries .. its the chargers not juicing them up properly
      Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Well I boought a new 18volt one and its batteries are shit too .. and expensive £56 a shot .... both existing ones failed within a year .. ordered a new battery which turned out to be L-ion and half the weight of the old style ones ... will see how this performs

Comment

Got a Dewalt 20V lithium Ion its been really good to me so far I've had it for about 2 years. I have heard however that Milwaukee is the way to go you can select how many squirts of grease on it and won't over pump that. But I am content with what I got.

Comment

Milwaukee all the way!!! Wont have anything else!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wee Jim View Post
              Milwaukee all the way!!! Wont have anything else!!
              certainly seems to be the consensus of opinion where ever you look
              If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Originally posted by v8druid View Post
                certainly seems to be the consensus of opinion where ever you look
                well its only a matter of time before this one gets left ontop of a track ... you can guess the rest

Comment

I'll stick with a regular half hour with my Alemite pump actions ..... they never go flat ... just empty .... and always work with a new stick inserted
                  If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Comment

Working...
                  X