Thread: Cordless grease guns

Cordless grease guns

I've been using sealy ones, but like everything cordless the batteries wont hold charge beyond a day or so now that the thing is about a year old

Anyone recommend any other units or is this one rated as one of the better ones ?

Old Admin dude
    Heard someone say these are good

http://www.alemite.com/catalog/detai...=guns_cordless

No experience of them myself though

Here is my trusty Sealy cartridge unit.

IMG_2089.jpg

I bought some new batteries for it as its done a hell of a lot of work.

And as a result I found out that the problem wasnt the batteries .. its the chargers not juicing them up properly
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Well I boought a new 18volt one and its batteries are shit too .. and expensive 56 a shot .... both existing ones failed within a year .. ordered a new battery which turned out to be L-ion and half the weight of the old style ones ... will see how this performs
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Got a Dewalt 20V lithium Ion its been really good to me so far I've had it for about 2 years. I have heard however that Milwaukee is the way to go you can select how many squirts of grease on it and won't over pump that. But I am content with what I got.

Milwaukee all the way!!! Wont have anything else!!

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    Quote Originally Posted by Wee Jim View Post
    Milwaukee all the way!!! Wont have anything else!!
    certainly seems to be the consensus of opinion where ever you look
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!

Quote Originally Posted by v8druid View Post
    certainly seems to be the consensus of opinion where ever you look
    well its only a matter of time before this one gets left ontop of a track ... you can guess the rest

Druid central, just East of Pandy, Nr. Abergavenny, S. Wales, UK, 3rd rock from the Sun
    I'll stick with a regular half hour with my Alemite pump actions ..... they never go flat ... just empty .... and always work with a new stick inserted
    If it's got tracks, wheels, t*ts, or an engine, at some point it's gonna give you trouble!!