801-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 801-4

Hi am new to site have bought a 801-4 all was well till today bucket on machine will not open or close and control lever is very slack .Can operate the arm to go out and then back towards cab but nothing on the bucket .Any help would be appreciated machine is year 1995
    Thanks

Hi Daytek welcome to the forum . You have 3 potential problems here.. sound like the pilot control on your handset is stuck.. I assume the bucket is fully closed or open ?
    Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      Hi Daytek welcome to the forum . You have 3 potential problems here.. sound like the pilot control on your handset is stuck.. I assume the bucket is fully closed or open ?
      Hi Muz thanks for reply it is fully closed at the moment

Comment

Can you lift up the rubber boot at the bucket control lever base .. you should see 4 stainless steel studs under the circular ring, is one of them stuck down ?
        Please don't PM me for plant advice.. thanks .. Post in the forum where I will gladly help, as will many of our contributors.. as the info and responses will help everyone else, which is why we exist

Comment

Assuming its a stuck pilot .. this thread here should help

http://www.plantandconstruction.co.u...+control+stuck

Comment

Hi Muz i have lifted the rubber sleeve the picture in the link you sent me is different to the control on my machine mine has got a t-bar going across with a two cables running of the bar either side leading to the pump one side has tension the other side very slack could it be a broken cable linkage ?

Comment

I don't know much about the series of these .I assume Muz thought it was Pilot Control .,So if it is Cable ,then yes you have a broken cable or it has some how disconnected from the control vave end .Check the control valve end is your next step .
              Welcome to the forum too ,by the way .

Comment

Yeah .. I wasn't sure if that model (depending on its age) had pilots or not .. Sounds something like you say .. but the link/cable call it what you will, will go to a valve block spool, and be attached to a clevice on the spool .. somethings come adrift, and you'll have to follow the cable route down to the valve block to find out what it is, a pic would help also of the handset end

Comment

Could ofcourse just be a stuck spool

Comment

Originally posted by ianoz View Post
                    I don't know much about the series of these .I assume Muz thought it was Pilot Control .,So if it is Cable ,then yes you have a broken cable or it has some how disconnected from the control vave end .Check the control valve end is your next step .
                    Welcome to the forum too ,by the way .
                    Hi ianoz thanks for the welcome and quote going to do has you and Muz have pointed out and chase the cable back to control valve if thats ok then i think it will be having a new cable many thanks to you both

Comment

Working...
                    X